Sunday, March 11, 2012

New home!

The anticipated happy yet sad time has come! The time to say good bye to a wonderful foster and say hello to their new family!

Scotty has been a wonderful foster dog and I loved and cherished the time I had to spend with him and enjoy his warm cuddles on cold nights! (Even though the reason for being cold was walking him in the rain ;P)
But as sad as I was to see him go, I was so happy to see him go to a wonderful new family who loves him so much already! I know they are going to have a wonderful and happy life together! And though I knew they were a perfect fit, if I hadn't known already I knew the moment Scotty tried to take the lead and his new mom put him to task only minutes into their new life together! That is perfect for Scotty who really needs a family who is going to make sure he follows the rules and keeps him in check if he gets a little overexcited! They have told me he is already bonding with them very well and fitting in like a glove! Enjoy you're new life Scotty!


Here is Chika and Scotty playing then Relaxing :)

Here are some amazing pics of Scotty on his first couple days in his new home, as well as a pic of Scotty with his new mom, Robyn!




Chika also has a family applying for her that is currently in the application process, and it will also be a sad/happy day for me when this sweet little girl goes to a new home.



Carlin is my last foster to find a home, and he is still patiently awaiting his perfect home! He is a super sweet little guy! He is an energetic dude who loves to run and play and is learning to fetch, and loves it! Once his exercise is done, he wants nothing more than to lie down next to you and nap, cuddle, or chew on a toy. He loves to lay his head on my knee while I dry him off from the mud outside :)


In the 28 days I have taken care of these pups its hard to notice them growing because I see them everyday! But I knew it must be happening since I used to put stuff on my dishwasher to keep away from the pups as they couldn't reach it... well now not only can they reach it they can stick their head overtop of it almost! Looking back a month, its easier to see in photos the difference there has been in their appearance! And they are becoming quite the little youngsters and are continuing to learn good manners :)

(at 3 months old)
(At 4 months old)


Here is a vid of one of the attempts to teach Carlin to fetch... it was going well until he decided being chased was more fun!



Will post more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Scotty looks so happy with his new momma... He looks like he is already..... maturing even! Have a great life, Biscotti! We miss you too (we were also former foster parents to Scotty) but we are so happy you found your perfect family!

    ReplyDelete