Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick Update for Koko!

Hi all! Just a quick update from Koko today! I took some pics on our walk this morning because I have been told his pictures online don't do him justice! So I'm going to try to get some really good ones!


He is getting better everyday with his separation anxiety! :D! And I cannot give enough thanks to Denise (Turtle Gardens Foster Coordinator) for recommending classical music! My sister didn't even know the dog was home after I'd left for school! That's how quiet he was being! Denise said dishwashers are for babies, music is for dogs! And she was right! Because of that he has been improving with leaps and bounds!
And the hunger strike has ended! He used to not eat if he knew I was leaving :( but now he eats all his breakfast without hesitation! That alone should tell you how much his stress has lifted! :) I think he also knows I'll be coming back :)

He is sneaky though! If we are on the couches or even in the house he has never even looked at the couches. But I got home and one couch had hair all over it... I said hmmm and them my sister caught him later napping on the couch! So when we're not home he naps on the couches! And i never knew till we caught him in the act, sneaky guy! ;P






Will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment