Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dog of the Day: SPOT!

Hello there!
My name is Spot! I am a young, male, Collie X Greyhound (Lurcher)!


I originally lived in India, on my own trying to find my way! Thank doG I was rescued by really nice people and sent to live with Yvette and Dave and all the other dogs from Turtle Gardens! I met them in May of this year, and man, am I glad I found them!
Now I get lots of food and love and dogs to play with! They taught me how to be a dog again and I am so grateful for it! And I surprised Mama Yvette with how affectionate I was even after being alone!

I am very affectionate and gentle! I love people and dogs too.
I am very eager to please and am very smart! So smart that I know how to unlock latches!
I am also very friendly - Can I be your friend?

I am looking for my forever home, where I can be loved and go on nice walks and learn some fun tricks! And in return I will love you and be your best friend forever!


If you think I might be a good fit as your best friend please send an application in to Turtle Gardens using the link in the sidebar!

You can also see my petfinder page HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment