Saturday, January 12, 2013

January's Dog Run!

Today I helped out with the January Dog Run!
It was great and running like a well oiled machine! As the foster parents/adoptive parents came the dog was taken from the barn to get fitted for collars and leashes, then moved to the "photo area" to get a little photo session, then went home! :)

Many super cute and adorable dogs were brought down to go to their new homes, or into foster care!

All the dogs that came down are super great! They will be added to petfinder soon!

Zipper would make a great agility prospect, or running partner!
Taryn is a "velcro-dog" and loves people!
Frankie is a very sweet little girl!
Sunny is a great girl, and is very obedient!
Sandy is a sweet happy-go-lucky girl!
Cheddar is a little bundle of energy! :) He loved Copper! Hehe!
And Phillydelphia is a sweet girl that has a prospective family but is going to a foster in the meantime.

Piper was taking some great photos today for us!

If you go and "like" Turtle Gardens Facebook page you can see the updates and photos as they come in!

It made me miss fostering for sure! Maybe if school isn't turning out to be too tough later in the semester  I could foster, but I will have to see... I have to be realistic as I need to make sure I am still getting good grades, even though I'd love to have 5 dogs at home :P
I at least cannot wait till the summer when I will for sure have time to foster again!

Will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment