Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PAC Agility Trial

This was Rikki and my's first every official Trial! At least competing in one - I have volunteered at them.

She did SOOOO well! I made the only mistake (and cost us 1st place) in gamblers, but that's okay! I am happy for our 4th, and the fact that it was so close is very cool!

We had a clear round and Q'd in Jumpers! :D And We got a 2nd place ribbon too! :) (Would have had first place, but there was a border collie there who was 6 seconds faster lol!)

You can view the video in HD by clicking on the YouTube button, and then on the little gear in the bottom right corner of the YouTube video and clicking 720p (HD)

I will be fostering dogs again in a few weeks! :)

But in the meantime enjoy!

And I have also posted some new videos on my youtube page! HERE

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment