Sunday, March 31, 2013

AllStar Agility - St.Patty's Fun Match

I haven't had a TG foster in a while, but the dog run after the one this weekend should be my first foster  of 2013 for TG! It's just a bit too hectic during school to have a dog here. I can't wait till all my exams are done and I'm ready to take on another pup! :)

In the meantime, however, I have been working with our dog Rikki! We have been doing agility classes since september and she is doing so well! We even entered our first Fun Match recently!

I thought I'd just post a couple pictures here!

She is very smart and just loves to run and jump and I love the challenge, so this sport suits us well! We're not doing this to be a top level team - this is for fun for the both of us! I just want to see how far she wants to go - and I hope we can get some titles for her :) (Titles come from having clear rounds, and ribbons come from placements) And if we get a few ribbons along the way - awesome! :)

She got 5th place ribbons in Standard and Tunnlers, and a 3rd place in Jumpers! (Her favourite class!)

And they took some great shots of us running!

(the blurry collage one is from my phone camera, the good ones are from the trial photographer)

Waiting for her release!

She's jumping at a pretty steep angle here!

She knows I have queued the jump line, so she's full steam ahead!

Driving down the jump line!


Also, I've posted a couple more videos on my YouTube channel, which you can visit HERE
Please like the videos and subscribe if you'd like to see more!

More soon!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment