Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bambi - Doggy Play!

I took Bambi to the park early morning today and she made a new friend!
Her name is Lily and she is a year old Golden and my she was pretty! And they got along famously!

I was so proud of Bambi, because this was the first time I've watched her play and she was so polite in her play and never one fussed or got too rambunctious! Even Lily's mom was saying how sweet she was! And she also commented on Bambi's speed! She said, and I quote "I don't think I have ever seen any other dog who was faster than Lily, but she is - she's faster!"

With her speed, and agile nature, she would be so great at agility! When we're out and about she loves to run over things and jump over things and loves simply running! She would make a great agility prospect! And even if she got into it just for fun, I know Bambi would love it! :)

Here is a link to the video of Lily and Bambi playing!



And tuckered Bambi afterward :)




Will post more soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment