Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bambi - Photos and Vids

Here is BAMBI! :D


My goodness! That is all I can say! This dog is just THAT cute! She is super sweet and bubbly and is always making us laugh! She has an expression for every emotion and you always know what she's thinking!

My dad, who is not a huge "dog person", really likes her! And every time I come home he's telling me another funny story about what she did while I was at work!

She is a great size at about 35lbs (about the size of a small border collie). We are really thinking she is a border collie x Husky. And she looks very much like a "miniature husky"! (Super cute!)






She is very smart and will even entertain herself if you are boring her! She will find her toy and play my throwing it and catching it, and she loves to run around! But if you want to play with her she loves that too! And is very gentle!


When she is relaxed she will drop her tail from its curl and it hangs and it makes her look almost like a mini wolf because its so fluffy! ;)

She loves to play! With the dogs we've encountered at the parks, she always play bows and jumps around trying to get them to play! And she is always happy to see a toy in your hand and just can't wait for you to let her play with it :) She is the only other foster dog besides Scotty (now Farley) to play with all the toys I bring out! She is fair and loves all her toys equally :P


She does have some separation anxiety when people leave, but she calms down pretty fast. She just gives a few whines and may give a half-bark (a breathy quiet bark).
When you come back she circles around you and then looks at the back door because she loves to hang out outside :)

She may vocalize here or there when excited, but it's not much and she is pretty easy to quiet down.

She has very good house manners - she never even once tried to jump onto my bed, she never even looked at the bed! I put a blanket down beside my bed and turned the fan on (my room was pretty warm) and she curled up and went to sleep.
Then at about 7am she got up and I felt a wet nose against my face and she gave me one lick and I opened one eye a bit, saw her staring at me and then closed my eyes. Then she lay back down and went to sleep :P


I just know her perfect family is out there because she is just so adorable and sweet and if I was able to adopt a dog, she would be top on my list, and it's only been two days! That should tell you how awesome she is! However, as I cannot adopt a dog, I hope a great home applies for her and she finds her forever home!

She is going to the island on the 25th to continue her fostering, and then she will be up for adoption :)



And here are some extra photos!

Bed Time


This antler is NOT too big!



Here is a couple videos of her playing in the backyard with her toys! ZOOMIES :D
(She likes to entertain herself :P)




No comments:

Post a Comment