Friday, May 11, 2012

Jaycee and Carlin

I am super excited for the Dog Run tomorrow!
I already know which dog I will be fostering, her name is Jaycee!

Jaycee is a 9 month old pit bull mix and she is so adorable! She is definitely a looker!
I have been told she is great with people and dogs, but does not get along with cats, and she tends to get too excited around small dogs - so she needs an adoptive family that does not have any cats or very small dogs. She is just a huge cuddle-bug!


Can't wait to be able to spend some time with her and help her find her forever home!

Here are some picture of Jaycee!





As you can see she is one cute dog! And very loving! I'm sure we can find her forever home!
Can't wait to foster her!

________________________________________________________________


In other news I just got a wonderful update from Carlin's family!

Hi Julia
I hope you had a great trip. So great to hear from you.
Carlin is such a sweetie and we are all bonding quite nicely. Here is a picture of him being lazy with his best buddies nathan and kiko. He is being a star pupil in obedience and is one of the youngest in the class. I love when the instructor picks him to use as an example.  I am a very proud mama of my youngest kid.

We will update again soon and I need to check your blog as well for any new fosters you may be getting.

Take care,
Beth



Here is the picture she sent along with the e-mail. It will surely melt your heart!!

PUPPY- PILE!



















This picture made me smile like crazy! It is so wonderful to see how well Carlin has become a part of the family!

Will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment