Monday, May 14, 2012

Sid's Last Day with Jay

So Sid headed back home yesterday late afternoon :( But I know her time will come to be fostered at the next Dog Run :) I really hope she gets adopted soon! Cause Sid is such a real sweetheart! She was such a gentle girl and we loved having her here!

I had a few pictures of her last few hours with Jay!
They played in the back a bit and then came inside for a nap!

She finally started chasing balls with Jay, and then decided to roll around!
Sid and Jay both LOVE belly scratches!

Then once they were inside and napping some REALLY cute things happened!




Below is a quick picture I snapped of when Jaycee came up to Sid and cuddled up to her and licked her gums and teeth and then settled down right against her and napped for a bit! It was so adorable!!! 


As I said in my last post they really bonded and it's obvious that they are both really great dogs and it is amazing they haven't been adopted already as they are both so fantastic!

Will post more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am so in awe of the volunteers who foster these dogs, if I was younger I would do so as well but I don't know if I could let them go when a proposed home is available, LOL
    Keep up the good work and give them all a pat for me.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete